& TOWN PLANNING
Simon in a private garden in London.
- Concept Plans - ESD & solar
- 3D visualisation & virtual reality
- Permits - Commercial & Residential (Cl 1,1b & 3)
- Contract Administration (superintending construction & dealing with builder's claims)
- Pre purchase inspections. Specialized, highly detailed investigations to enable a property purchase decision, when a standard inspection just won't do.
- Feasibility Studies. We undertake development studies and sub-division research especially for difficult sites - heritage overlays for example.
- Damp meter for measuring rising damp & moisture content
- Microwave leak detection - worried about your older MW oven?
- Glazing assessment services - double glazing advice.
- Photographic gear - Nikon
- Survey gear - Leica
- Drone gear - Hasselblad
- Lighting analysis - measuring existing levels
- Thermal Imaging - building leaks & insulation detection.
- We offer full service integration of building & landscape design working with our expert colleagues to enable successful permit outcomes.
- Interior design is included in our work to ensure a seamless result.
We will quote a competitive fee structure to suit your budget once the scope of the project is fully explored and agreed.
WORKING WITH FAMILIES
New Houses & Extensions
ConsularAdvocating solar energy for decades.
Photo credit: Newscorp (The Australian)